Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Trip to Virginia and 5k run Pictures!

 Last week we drove to my sister Molly's  house in Virginia. Even though it was crazy, we all had so much fun! We FINALLY got there on Friday after 15 hours of driving (or should I say riding) and my awesome dad took us all to Molly's favorite restaurant, Golden Corral (or as we call it, the Golden Cow Pin) where Molly herself ate 5 plates of food! I don't know how in the world she stays so skinny! Anyways, then on saturday morning we ran our 5k race which was so much fun! Then we had an awesome Cars birthday party for my sweet nephews 4th birthday. Here are some pics of us at the race!
 
 We got these matching shorts earlier, but then mom had to get us these cutsie socks atTarget because the temp decided to drop to 40 that morning! I was frozen!
                                           Mom came to cheer us on and to take all the pics!

Billy wouldn't wear matching purple shorts. =)
                                            I crossed the finish line without fainting! Yey!

 
Casey crossing the finsh line!
I think I came in at 28 min. 15 sec. so that was pretty good for my first 5k run! =D

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I love the pictures. :)
    Good job on your run!

    I can't wait to see you soon. Maybe... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I love those matching outfits! :D

    ReplyDelete