Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Holiday Pictures!

Here are some really late pictures from all the holiday fun we had from Christmas Eve to New Years Day!

                            Playing christmas music with my big sis and brother on Christmas Eve.
                        Getting home from church on christmas morning in our 'christmasy' outfits. :)
 Starting from the left: Vann (dad), Shelby (me),Josh (brother), Caroline (grandma), Whitney (sister), Kevin (friend).
                                                                     
 Late christmas in Ohio with my two older sisters familys. These are my sweet nephews and my adorable neice!                                                                    


And my newest nephew! Isnt he so cute! :)
Stuffing our faces on new years eve with crackers and cheese balls while trying to get my northern
brother in-law to eat southern boiled peanuts!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love that picture of Callan! New years was fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what fun! It is always so fun being with family. :) Haha! You and Josh look like giants next to your mom and Whitney. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures! And all the grandbabies are so adorable. :) Oh yes, and you too. ;)

    Tell Josh he looks good in a tie. ;)

    ReplyDelete